Getting world-class medical care after an injury caused by a person or company’s negligence may be a challenge when you’re dealing with adjusters and injury claims. It doesn’t have to be.
At our firm, we make sure our clients have access to world-class doctors and medical care providers that are the best in their fields.
Companies and insurance adjusters often don’t want to pay for the medical care you need to get better.
Your injuries are often medically complicated and may require care from several doctors and specialists. Insurance companies will delay approving your medical care or deny it outright because they don’t want to pay for it. Our clients aren’t blocked from seeing the right doctors and specialists for their injuries. We don’t let companies play games with your health.
Your medical care affects the outcome of your case
You need to see a doctor as soon as possible after you are injured. Having medical documentation of your injuries, your treatment plan, and your recovery is important for your case.
Medical care is important to proving your injury claim. That’s why there are some ways that medical appointments after you’ve been hurt can differ from a routine visit:
- Your medical records may become important evidence to support your claim. The details of your care for your injuries could come up in a legal setting later on. Make sure that you let your doctor know you are there because of an injury, and make sure that you are honest about the full extent of your injuries.
- You will need to clearly communicate with your doctor. Don’t be tempted to guess at your doctor’s orders for your recovery. If you have questions or complications, communicate with your doctor – and don’t be afraid to ask about specific activities or limitations in your daily life. It’s harder to go back and document issues if you forget about something. While more minor injuries or symptoms can be easy to overlook when you have more pressing medical issues, it’s still important to let your doctor know everything that’s going on with you since you got hurt.
- You need to protect your medical privacy. Your medical privacy matters, and you shouldn’t be tricked or bullied into signing away your rights or giving the other side more fuel to potentially minimize your claims of injury. Before you sign a medical release or any other document from the insurance company, read it carefully and talk it over with us.
If you don’t follow through on the doctor’s treatment plans or if there isn’t a good record of your injuries and treatment, it is hard to argue your case to a jury. We want you to have the strongest case possible, so we want to make sure you are following your doctors’ treatment plans.
The best doctor for your case is one you can trust
If you don’t like your doctors, or you think you need another opinion, let us know. We will make sure that you, as our client, see the right doctors for you. It can be helpful to look for a doctor who:
- Makes you feel comfortable and well cared for
- Carefully listens to you and all your concerns
- Knows how to handle and document accident injuries
If you’re having trouble finding the right doctor for you, don’t be afraid to reach out to us for help. We have worked with thousands of clients over the years, and while we’ll never take the power of choice away from you, we can help connect you with the resources you need to make an informed choice about your care.
Ready to get world-class medical care? Call us now at 877-724-7800 or fill out the contact form.