Need to file a Disaster Assistance claim with the government?
- Www.DisasterAssistance.gov is the first place to start. This website has resources in English and Spanish for anyone trying to file a claim after Harvey.
- Www.femaevachotels.com/ Is the place to go if you need to find a hotel.
- https://gov.texas.gov/hurricane has Texas-specific resources for Harvey victims.
- http://www.ushospitalfinder.com/ Is a resource if you have been exposed to flood waters, sewage, mold, or toxic substances during Harvey. Seek treatment now to prevent infections, illnesses, or diseases.
- https://www.disasterassistance.gov/get-assistance/application-checklist Walks you through everything you need to do to file your Disaster Assistance application.
- http://swamplot.com/how-to-find-volunteers-to-clear-out-your-flooded-home-and-how-to-volunteer-to-help-clear-out-flooded-homes/2017-09-01/ How to find volunteers to clean out your flooded home.
If your claim is denied, if you have questions about how to get back on your feet after Harvey, give us a call. We will help: 877-724-7800. The call is 100% free and 100% confidential.